miércoles, 11 de agosto de 2010

Última actualización/Last update

To my english-speaker visitors: Recently I've noticed that most of my visitors are not from Spain, and so I'd like to dedicate you some lines. This blog is exactly what it seems to be: a ranking of the best songs from two of my favourite bands. I'd love to write in english, but I think my linguistical skills are not enough (but actually enough to understand and answer your comments). Anyway, you can enjoy this page, get to know some great music and see the videos clicking in the link "VER". If you are interested in the battle of britpop, this page is a good place to start. You'll be well informed but, unfortunately, you'll miss my sense of humour. Don't worry. The possibility of learning spanish is always there. Lovely greetings to all of you.

¡NÚMERO UNO!

No hay comentarios: